Friday, September 17, 2010

Sophie Kinsella, world most brilliant writer.


My Shopaholic Series collection will complete if someone bought me the latest Shopaholic book, Mini Shopaholic.  It costs RM69.90 in hard cover. But I'm not really a fan of hard cover book because it heavy and gigantic. Give it a few months and I'm sure they will release the paperback version. As for my Sophie Kinsella collection, the only missing book is Twenties Girl. I was too broke to spurge on the hard copy so I downloaded the soft copy instead.

Sophie Kinsella is my favorite author ever, next to Elizabeth Noble and Stephanie Meyer. Her writing is so hilarious and once I started reading her books, I couldn't put it down until I reached the last page. Her books never let me down. She also wrote under pseudoname Madeleine Wickham but I never read it. I'm sure it is as great as her Sophie Kinsella books, I'll give it a try in the future when I have enough money to spurge on novels.

If you're looking for a laid back and light reading, Sophie Kinsella is definitely your best choice. Girls, if you love shopping as much as I do, you should meet Becky Bloomwood. You guys could end up as soul mate because when it comes to shopping, Becky is the queen, after all she's the ultimate shopaholic. Trust me, she knows exactly how it feel not to be able to buy that particular tops that caught your attention. So girls, what are you waiting for? Go grab your Shopaholic series now.

As for Sophie Kinsella, cheers for the brilliant work and don't you ever stop writing. I mean it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment